Moms i have a questions? adult content

My fiance and i have been very sexual active and is really good and pulling out but i am like 3 days late on my period and i normally always on time. So i was thinking could pre cum really get you pregnant. I know it takes a lot for it to. Please help me out.

mommytoobe2011

Asked by mommytoobe2011 at 3:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It only takes one sperm. I'm the product of the "withdrawal method". It really is not effective birth control. If you don't want to get pregnant, there are lots of reliable methods out there. Surely one of them is the right option for you.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:02 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• yes per cum can get you pregnant, I would take a deep breathe and relax if you don't start by day 5 take a test
    Mrs.carlton

Answer by Mrs.carlton at 3:02 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• They say that it actually contains the most sperm, at least that's what I heard. "Pulling out" is like 70% effective or something like that. You could be pregnant or your period could just be late. I would take a test if you don't get it in a few days :)
    KamAndKingsMama

Answer by KamAndKingsMama at 3:03 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I cannot believe that grown adults dont know that precum can get you pregnant CUM IS CUM!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Yes it can happen
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:06 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Yup - it'll get you pregnant. Take a test and then buy some condoms if you're not pregnant.
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 6:03 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Yes Pre-cum can get you pregnant it only takes ONE sperm, a friend of mine got pregnant that way with the "Pull out method", I mean  even condoms are only  97% accurate so imagine the pull out method. Good luck!

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Didn't we learn this in high school sex ed? The pull-out method does not work. Seriously.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 12:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• pre-cum still has millions of sperm in it and it only takes one. So umm yeah not surprised.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2011