Baby just doesn't move a lot, is it okay?

Usually she moves at night but I never feel her just going crazy like my son did. I'm 21 weeks, is this normal?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• This one could just be more calm than your first. Every baby has a different personality. Maybe don't expect it to continue after born though lol. I'd bring it up to doc at next appt just for your own reassurance though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• My boys were super active and my daughter wasnt, so basically they show their personalities already lol
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 10:02 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Every pregnancy is different, trust me. If you are worried do a kick count. 10 kicks or moves within 2 hours do the count when she is usually the most active. (most times it will be less than 2 hours you will feel 10 movements.) Also she could be a night owl. If so you're in for some fun when she's born, cause she'll have her days and nights mixed up.
    LilLegs

Answer by LilLegs at 10:31 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I have been pregnant 3 times but I lost 2 babies before I got to my 2nd trimester. When I was pregnant with my DD she was SUPER active 24/7 once I was albe to feel her moving. She didn't get more calm till I was almost due.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 10:54 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Yeah it is pretty normal. I am 20 weeks and the same way. Your placenta moves around and if she is behind it then you won't feel as much movement.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:20 AM on Nov. 17, 2008