• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone have the hair style thats layered and shoulder length or little longer, that flips all the way down?

I"m so scared to get anything new done and dont want high maintenance, I need to see pics of anyone with there hair like this and how hard is it to do.

misspixie67

Asked by misspixie67 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I had the cut done and the lesson on how to do my hair. The styling is kind of easy if your hair cooperates (mine does not) All you do is use a thin straightening iron and flip your hair out in sections. My hair does not cooperate because it is naturally curly and it fights the *flip*

For my hair it takes a long time to make the flips so I gave into my curly hair and just wear it curly now. If you have manageable hair, go for it!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 10:06 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I've had that hair cut before, shoulder length. Everyone loved it. As the other poster stated, just take a straightenign iron and flip it out in sections. It did take me probably 20+ minutes to do mine though because I have very thick hair. That was the only complaint I had on days that I didn't have time to do it.
    proudmama4

Answer by proudmama4 at 10:12 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• omg i absolutly am obsessed with my hair...not like crazy lady gotta be perfect but i never wanted it cut or anything...i recently had mine cut up to shoulder length and in long layers...I love it...i have naturally curly hair also so i got a lil 12$ strightening iron from walgreens and it just flips on its on...I was kinda forced into gettin mine cut if it wasnt for the MIL lol mine wouldnt be like this...but im glad she made me cus i love it
    justinsmommie09

Answer by justinsmommie09 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Yes, I hate it. Too much maintenance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I just finally changed my hair do after about 2 yrs. of procrastination in the summer. My new stylist layered it and you can barely tell it is. My length of my hair is still there to my butt. I'm so glad my hubby convinced me along with the stylist to layer it. It's got so much body to it now. It actually looks like my hair is wavy without a perm. At first there we're stray hairs that got in the way but it's grown out and I love it now. As long as you've got someone who knows what they're doing it'll come out great. Good Luck !

mirror

AlohaWahine

Answer by AlohaWahine at 11:29 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• My hair's kinda thin....this style would work for me if I could hang out in the bathroom every morning and blow dry it in sections...takes too long for me so I gave up on it....
    Anonymous

• http://www.4hairstyles.com/long/streaked/5.htm

this is my next cut I will get ..

Anonymous