For moms, aren't you glad you are not pregnant?

With all the aches and pains, vomitting, heartburn and all around general suffering I can honestly say that I am so glad it is over and now I just have my daughter who is my world.

WARNING

Asked by WARNING at 4:28 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am 100% happy that I am NOT pregnant. While I love my little girl with all of me, pregnancy is not something I'd relive just for fun. No no no no no. Nausea? Buh bye! Aches and pains? Nope! Unquenchable thirst followed by endless potty breaks? See ya! It's good to experience pregnancy and all of that, but the best part is having a little one to hold!
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 4:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Wah, I am pregnant. And miserable. All I want to do is hurry it up and drink a glass of wine.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:51 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• haha, sorry I feel the oppisite! I didnt have too many aches and pains, no vomiting or heartburn or stretch marks. Basically i just gained weight. I am ttc
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:30 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Sometimes I miss being pregnant. I was blessed with really good pregnancies.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 4:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I miss the second trimester the first and third trimester are always the hardest for me
    Mizzsweetooth

Answer by Mizzsweetooth at 5:36 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• From children ....come grandchildren and that's when the fun begins.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 5:37 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i hated being pregnant. and yes... now i miss it sometimes. i think mostly i miss the idea of my dd being so safe and tucked away where nothing could happen... the aching back and feet, constant peeing and breaking out, i do notttt miss lol
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 6:40 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I absolutely HATED being pregnant! I'm so glad I have my DD to hold and care for now. I get more sleep a night with a newborn than I did the entire time I was pregnant. =/
    BrookeKRod

Answer by BrookeKRod at 9:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I have 5, and a tubal...I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO over the baby thing!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:56 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I'm SO HAPPY I'm not pregnant anymore! LOL My son didn't move around a lot when I was pregnant so I had to go to the drs 2 times a week for about 3 months. But what did my drs expect? I'm 5ft tall and he was almost 9lbs!
    cms310

Answer by cms310 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 9, 2011