To all the moms out there? So i had unprotected sex on my high fertitliaty days and ovulation, my period is suppose to start the 10th of this month but i have been having sharp pains in my tummy, my boobs hurt so bad i cry, along with the backpains and headaches, is all these signs im pregnant?

It has been 4 years since i had my first kid, i forgot everything about having a baby. Since its my second kid as well will i start showing sooner as well?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I know I'm pregnant if my boobs are on fire and they hurt when their touched ........... and yes I just had my 2nd child and I started to show earlier and she was smaller then my first daughter
    Mizzsweetooth

Answer by Mizzsweetooth at 5:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Thank you for your comment it really helped! Yeah thats how i feel like they are full of rocks and if i run it hurts like hell.. How far along were you when you started showing with your second one? I took test on sunday but came out negative so ima wait and take one tommorrow or thursday.. Cross your fingers i hope im pregnant :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:01 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Best of luck to you. The only way to really know is with a test, PMS symptoms can present similar to pregnancy symptoms.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:14 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I will good luck !!!
    Mizzsweetooth

Answer by Mizzsweetooth at 6:18 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I had cramping early on in my pregnancy but no bleeding, so I think that is usually a sign of pregnancy. My boobs didn't hurt with this one but there were crazy sore with the first. I started to show alot faster with my second, but it wasn't that long after my first. She is 16 months old and I'm 26 weeks pregnant.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• good luck dear!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Yeah Those Are Normal Signs Of Pregnancy But Take A Test, Just To Be Positive
    MommyKayla777

Answer by MommyKayla777 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Thanks everyone ill let you know :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:40 AM on Feb. 10, 2011