Morning Sickness?

Will I get morning sickness throughout my entire pregnancy?

..More like "All fricking day sickness" ughhh

Mommy0355

Asked by Mommy0355 at 5:55 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You can I had it for 5 months and it not pretty
    Mizzsweetooth

Answer by Mizzsweetooth at 6:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• #3 months is the norm,but you can have those feelings throughout your pregnancy,it will get better.Try crackers before you even get out of bed,and get up slowly,I used to stretch before i ever got up.But i had it bad with #2 child,could not go anywhere without my trusty trash bags!Good luck dear.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I had it throughout my whole pregnancy and it definitely wasn't a feeling... it was a very serious condition. If you find that you can't keep anything down including water talk to your Dr. they can give you meds to help you. I ended up in the hospital more than once with all 3 pregnancies to get rehydrated.
    The norm though is it should end or lessen at 12 wks,
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 1:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i havent been sick at all and i am due the begining of may. some people are just different
    TeenMommy2012

Answer by TeenMommy2012 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I had it all damn day when i was pregnant. Smells, certain movements(especially bending over the toilet to vomit) and oreos(which I craved like crazy) were hell.
    heidit1984

Answer by heidit1984 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• im 7.5 Weeks Pregnant With My First Kid. iHate Morning Sickness And All That Comes With It. But This Is My First Trimester And iRead Alot About Pregnancy And It Depends On You If Your Gonna Have it Throughout Your Whole Pregnancy But Your Second Trimester Is Supposed To Be Better And Your Supposed To Feel Better Cus Your Body Will Be Getting Used To The Change Of Your Hormones. Pshhh, What Would iDo Without Google ? (:
    MommyKayla777

Answer by MommyKayla777 at 6:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2011