Am I the Only One Here?

LOL! I rarely ask questions, and I've had several this morning. This is my quiet time before the kids get up :) I have 10 more minutes of peace.

Scuba

Asked by Scuba at 6:54 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I love waking up first in the mornings when it is silent. I usually lay quietly in bed and just treasure the moment. It doesnot happen often enough thouse.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I rarely do questions, but when I do, I tend to try to get them out of the way as soon as possible lol. Almost back to back, but my kids are all in the room watching their brother play video games. -sigh-
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 7:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• No, I'm running late today. It took me over a week and a half but I finally got my baby's cold... frack. everything is moving in slow mo today.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:12 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I am here. Got to get up and move fast.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:15 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I usually check CM in the morning when my kids are eating breakfast :) usually right now Id be heading out the door to take my 4 year old to school (with 1 and 2 year old in tow) but luckily my grandma is coming to pick her up because the youngest is still asleep and Id hate to wake her for a short 10 minute drive. Thanks Grandma!!!! :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:40 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I do my questions in the middle of answering questions
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Sorry to hear that Obby! Hope you feel better soon.
    Scuba

Comment by Scuba (original poster) at 7:14 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Nice, tnm!! I'm still enjoying some quiet time, DS13 is out the door, DD11 is getting ready for school, and DS3 is still asleep.
    Scuba

Comment by Scuba (original poster) at 7:43 AM on Feb. 9, 2011