maybe we are trying?

Our son just turned 2. I told him that I wanted to have another baby. He is all for it when we see a baby at the store or a child playing with his/her daddy. But then when I try to have a serious conversation with him he tells me its ok if it happens. And sometimes he says he wants to wait. UGH I am going crazy. i dont know what to think. How do I know what he is really thinking? Is he ready? Am I just over thinking all of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It sounds like he is unsure, or maybe just doubting himself. Write him a list of all the reasons you want another baby, and another list of all the reasons he is such a wonderful father. Give these to him over a romantic dinner and then see if he is more receptive to your desire.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 11:36 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Guys are indecisive by nature.... It sounds like he is or it... Maybe he is like mine and just not up for the "serious conversation". If he brings it up at all, capitalize on the situation!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 12:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• "sounds like he is FOR it"... oops
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 12:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2008