I need help to save my marriage?

Hi my name is Tara and i have been married for 8 years and i fell like its fall apart . We don't talk or say we love each other iam scared for my kids PLEASE HELP ME

babycambray

Asked by babycambray at 7:48 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Counseling might be an option.

Answer by older at 7:49 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Hello my name is Brittany, I have been married for only two years.. But understand were your coming from its likes once you get married everything that brought you guys together is thrown out the window.. I say sit him down and talk to him, ask him if he feels comfortable with marriage counseling.. Also try to spice up your marriage in any kind of way, do things for him that he wouldnt expect you to do.. Leave love notes, ask him out on a date, if you dont feel like leaving the house then do dinner and a movie together... Goodluck and hope everything works out
    Marine_Wifey89

Answer by Marine_Wifey89 at 7:51 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Have you talked to him about how you feel? Is he feeling the same way or does he think everything is ok? All marriages go through shaky times, the key to getting through them is communication.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Hi Tara... I'm Pixie and I have been married for 25 years (lol)... Nice to meet you.

The first order of business, in regards to being able to save your marriage would be this.

What are the underlying problems/issues/resentments..etc.. that are the root causes of the distance/disconnect between you and your husband?

You can't address, much less rectify a problem, if you do not know what the problem is & what the cause of that problem is.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Hi Tara, I'm Kim. I have been married 19 years and my dh and I have gone through stages like this. I found that when we we're more like room mates than lovers I had to take the initiative to say I love you. Like Marine_wife said, leave him love notes. Make an effort to touch him ,not sexually, but a touch on the arm or rub his shoulders briefly. My dh responded quickly and things got better after these acts. If he doesn't respond to this, then I would look into counseling, it didn't get that far with us.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2011