Deocorating who does it?

what holidays do you decorate for? like i am sooo excited to go to the store today and get valentines decorations. do you or do you not decorate for valentines day?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I only really decorate for Christmas, and I go all out. The rest of the year I change some accessories around depending on the seasons, but beyond that nothing special.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:12 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i dont decorate for V-day, but i do do special little things with the kids.

for example, were baking a cake this weekend thats all out decorated for V-day, even in a heart-shaped pan :)

later today i have to run to the store and get V-day cards for my 4 year olds entire class, and fill them out with her tonight.

i do recognize it, for sure. just dont decorate for it :) and my husband and i are looking forward to our dinner out alone!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:12 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I personally dont decorate for every holiday, only for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years... Im not saying you shouldnt do it, it could be fun.. Maybe I should give it a try
    Marine_Wifey89

Answer by Marine_Wifey89 at 8:13 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i mean i dont go all out like i do for christmas or anything but i do decorate a little. the lil one enjoys it
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 8:15 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• the only holidays i decorate for are Christmas & Halloween. when fall comes i have a few harvest decorations i put out.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:16 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I only decorate for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Answer by older at 8:21 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• well if you have little ones, it could make it a learning experience for them... Give them child safety scissors and have them cut up pink and red paper and then on white paper have them use the pink and red cuttings to make the shape of a heart... Fun and it could be something you guys can all do together make it family time
    Marine_Wifey89

Answer by Marine_Wifey89 at 8:24 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• No but fun for your little ones....make a pink and red rain to hang around the window.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 10:30 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I only decorate for Christmas. I used to do every and all holidays but no so much anymore.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 1:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• myself
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2011