I NEED HELP I'M PRENET

I DONT NO WHAT TO DO

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• go to the doctor!!!!!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:03 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• good answer
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I think you need to let us know more about what you want help with. You need to go to a dr. talk to a friend. You can ask us questions we will try to help you the best we know how.
    mamagator

Answer by mamagator at 7:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Go to the doc, get on a good prenatal vitamin. Try not to stress, it can come as a bit of a shock but you'll get used to the idea!
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• If you don't have insurance you might be able to go to the Health Dept and get an initial exam and prenatal vitamins. They will help you find a doctor or clinic and sign you up for state insurance if you need it. Now if you are looking for moral support in your pregnancy then we're here for you.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Are you scared s***less? It's normal hon. I was 19 when I got pregnant with my first and I didn't know what to do. I was excited...but the nervous "oh my god what I have I done?!" kind of excited. YOu need someone to talk to ....and we are here! Message me anytime if you need an ear. And definitly do not wait to see a doctor even if you are scared or upset. the answer above was great, if you don't have health insurace...chances are you qualify for state assistance. My entire first pregnance was taken care of by the state. Don't worry...the shock will wear off. Good luck! And congratulations
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2008