What is attraction to you? Doe sit have to do with looks or more of base instinct or animal attraction adn not neccessarily to do with looks?

In my opinion attraction does not neccessarily have to do with looks. You can be attracted to some one that may not be very good looking to anyone else, but to you there just may be something very attractive about them - a more base animal instinct coming out... This has me extremely curious as to what your answers will be.

karma1578

Asked by karma1578 at 10:12 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I married a man that I was not physically attracted to. Including dating and marriage we were together 13 years. I tried all of those years to look past it but I just couldn't. We did not divorce because of it, we divorced for other reasons.

My fiance, I am attracted to him on so many levels. I find him very sexy and his personality drives me nuts. *in a great way* Ugh! I could just eat him up over and over every single day.

To give you an example of how he treats me. Yesterday his family was over watching football. I am pregnant and can't put socks on by myself. In front of his family he put my socks on for me and kissed my feet after he put each sock on. Yeah.... perfect man.... ahhhhh :)
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 10:19 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I have been attracted both ways I think, when I got married it was animalistic, he wasnt so cute but grew on me, he was the sweetest guy. We ended up not staying together (to much in commom) and couldnt get past it
    When I was prego with #2 and single I worked in a retail store, when a guy walked by that smelled good, I just wanted to pounce lol, I didnt even need to see them just the smell got me. It was strange
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I think initial attraction for me is based somewhat on looks. Once I get to know the person my attraction will either grow or cease based on his personality. Respect is huge for me. If he's a selfish person, the physical attraction means very little because he's ugly on the inside. If he appreciates then people and circumstances he's been given then the physical attraction just becomes a bonus because it's what's on the inside that will last a lifetime.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 11:11 AM on Nov. 17, 2008