E-book reader

I want an e-book reader. Do you have one? Which one? Do you like it? I am trying to look up which is the best for the money but I want personal opinions from those who own one :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• I LOVE my Kindle. Easy to read, lots of titles, and I can download content from anywhere in the world (I have the wifi & 3G model). I take it everywhere with me.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:32 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I love my Kindle. I only have the wifi though. I wanted a longer battery life. With wifi, it will last up to 3 weeks. with 3g you will have to charge every week.

Kindle (any of the 3) are ranked higher than the Nook. While Nook has the color option and touch screen, it has a lower battery life and will not hold as many books. It is also heavier and thicker. I demo'd a Nook and still went for the Kindle.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:45 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I've been researching, and I'm planning on a Kindle for next semester. I know people with both Kindles and Nooks, and the Kindle people are a lot happier. They've let me try both,and the Kindle felt more comfortable, too.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:02 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I love my Kindle
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:32 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I have a Sony e-book reader. I love it. It's an older one so it doesn't have some of the features the new one has, but I've never had a problem with it.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 10:04 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i have a kindle they are perfect to go with u evrywhere
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:33 AM on Feb. 11, 2011