Has anyone... adult content

ever been pregnant but had a period? i was 4 days late last month then got my period but it only lasted 4 days and the first 3 days were reg bleeding not real light or anything. but my boobs are sore at times like bad and im super neasous. its 5am and im awake cuz of this reason...my boobs hurting and i wanna puke. >.> hate it. i dont want my df to know that im wondering about this cuz we have alot going on and ya...so has anyone been pregnant and gotten a short but reg kinda period? also indegestion! which i had both last two times...since the super beginning.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I've heard that it was possible but have also heard that its rare... Go and get checked out by your doctor to confirm if you are pregnant or not
    Marine_Wifey89

Answer by Marine_Wifey89 at 8:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i cant atm my insurance is down we are working to get it back up. ty for ur response though
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:37 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I havn't known many woman to have a period during pregnancy, not saying that it isn't possible.
    mamaof3kiddoz

Answer by mamaof3kiddoz at 8:49 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I don't persona;;y know anyone who has had a period while pregnant, not saying that it doesnt happen though. Go get checked by your doctor and see if you are pregnant. If not maybe you are coming down with the flu.
    mamaof3kiddoz

Answer by mamaof3kiddoz at 8:50 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• well id say thers a possiblity that u could be pregnant but then i cant say for sure cause every pregnancy is different even with a second child. i have heard of some ppl being pregnant nd having a period that blood u saw could have been impantation bleeding. But if you cant afford a doc visit try goin to one of ure states local free clinics , like in Ga Grady is the busiest hospitals here nd they have free clinics within that give free pregnancy tests and why not try ure local health department they do them for free well i know they do down here.
    noka22

Answer by noka22 at 9:24 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I got my period the first 2 months I was pregnant. So I was completely convinced I was not pregnant, but i was wrong. Get a home pregnancy test and wait about a week then take it
    cms310

Answer by cms310 at 10:08 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Yeah get a home test and see what it says then try to go see a dr.
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 12:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• There have been cases where a mother had her period the whole time each case is different,i would go get checked out.good luck
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:22 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Buy a test. Pee on it. Await results.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 12:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Its Normal To Have A Period During Pregnancy But Take A Homee Test Just To Be Sure.
    MommyKayla777

Answer by MommyKayla777 at 6:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2011