Can i be pregnent?

i had my period this month but it kept stopping and starting back for 4 days and before that i have been having headaches and feeling like i have to vomit just a slight feeling though.I have been extremely tired and so has my boyfriend he is also having mood swings he gets aggravated very easily now

sweetlady0409

Asked by sweetlady0409 at 10:14 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• WEll you could i think iam pregnant n my period startd chanden n september it usally stay on for 7days n now its more like 2 -3days wit little colts take a test n if that dont work go to the doc n let them take a blood test thats wat iam doin but all people body are different
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• If you had, sex, you could be pregnant. everyone has "pregnancy symptoms". Go to the doc, we can't tell you.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 10:40 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Honestly, it sounds like you are stressed and getting sick.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:16 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• If you're man is having similar symptoms, I would guess you're just both getting sick, unless he's pregnant too, lol. Take a test to be sure if you really think you are so you can start getting prenatal care if there does happen to be a bun in the oven...
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• miscarrage??
    Anonymous