What can i do

My SO and I are going through a rough patch. and He is acting detached.

It will be as though he is bothered by my attempts to communicate. He will not call me. Unless I call him first. He will not text unless i call him first.

It has been two weeks since the incident and i am over it. and more tahn ready to move past it.

I had to ask him out to dinner, yes he came and it was nice seeing him again. but i expected him to bring up the issues we are having. He did not. It seemed like he wanted to, but he didn't. We had a pleasant time and he brought me home.

My question is how do i get him to reengage?

Also he invited me on a road trip. and i am looking forward to going. but how are we gonna spend hours in the car alone, when we are barely speaking?

EttaMay

Asked by EttaMay at 8:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Bring everything out in the open, or if you find it hard to talk, write him a letter and pour your heart out in it.

Answer by older at 8:37 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Lay it out there with him. Talk about the issue, clear the air. Let him know that you are past it, and ask him how he feels.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:37 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Men dont like talking or hearing about the same thing. I say go on road trip and enjoy each others company, move forward.
    dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 9:25 AM on Feb. 9, 2011