Global Islamic Conquest

Aren't the MB suspose peace loving and just concerned with the rights of the deprived Egyptians?

Pundits have portrayed the Brotherhood as uncompromising zealots or beneficent providers of social services that long-deprived Egyptians desperately need.

But a translation released Tuesday of a 1995 book by the movement’s fifth official leader sheds light on just how Egypt’s Brotherhood views itself and its mission. Jihad is the Way is the last of a five-volume work, The Laws of Da’wa by Mustafa Mashhur, who headed the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt from 1996-2002.

They detail the Brotherhood’s objectives of advancing the global conquest of Islam and reestablishing the Islamic Caliphate, the public and private duties of jihad and the struggle Muslims must wage against Israel.

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=207415

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 9:15 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Democracy is a preliminary tool in the hands of jihadists and radical islamists. They use the word to coerce the people into believing they are there to help. And then the truth comes out, and women and children are oppressed and jihad is waged against anyone not of their faith. There is No Democracy in the MB, these are not freedom fighters by any means. they want Islamic rule and sharia law to run the governments. You cannot keep Sharia law , and have a Democratic government for the people at the same time.

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• yeah, I eluded to this when the Egyptian uprising started.
    the Quran has no peace treaties, and the MB motto is governed by the killing of anyone not of Islamic faith.
    and that's why I said, " if you support the uprising, you support the killing of Jews".
    but this website is still filled with the ignorant who have not learned from the past.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:23 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I think I have some more reading to do. I agree with my peeps.

stacymom, I am nowhere near 80 and I have been personally affected by Muslims..very nearly lost a family member to one. I can understand your desire to protect your husband and faith...but you really need to open your eyes to what is going on within the faith.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• jewjew, I believe the word you were aiming for was "alluded". But if you bluntly stated it, then alluded wouldn't be correct either; in that case, you could say you "asserted".
    That's all, carry on. Love ya, J.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Until this bs is eradicated from within the Islamic faith it will just continue on and on as it has for centuries.Ignoring that Islam is the faith with the most radicals of this sort at hand..doesn't make it go away.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:22 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• . People taking the stand that Egypt doesn't deserve to pick their own government are the worst kind of ignorant hypocrites. Let get serious here, and really take a look at yourselves and your assumptions. I mean really.
    **
    read a history book lady.
    when uprisings like this occur, the resulting governing body stems from whatever organization was the most organized at the time. currently this is the MB which only makes up 20-30% of the population, but IT IS the most organized in Egypt. Like I said before, your compassionate heart is taking up all of your brain space and clouding your thinking. I can understand the possibility the people may have a resulting Democracy, why the fuck can't you see both sides of the coin and the possibiltiy that the resulting government will be worse than what was there to begin with.
    Naive or Stubborn, or both? You're the bigot refusing to consider all scenarios.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 4:29 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• maybe eluded isn't the word,,,,,....someone find me a better word. teehe
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:24 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• teehee
    my spelling, grammar, punctuation and word choices always suck.
    thanks!!!!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:40 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• A vote down for telling it like it is? Argue it coward who voted me down...you can't because its pure truth
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:28 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I am not going to copy and paste all this. Anyone with a brain is well aware of it and our first presidet to wage war against radical Islam was Thomas Jefferson.

I knew this and was going to post it, but you beat me to it!
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 12:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2011