3sum adult content

has anyone here ever had a 3sum with their hubby or bf and another woman? how did it affect your relationship? did it strength it or did it end it? were you all for it or was it something you just did to make him happy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• To be honest, I used to say I would do this and that to another woman while dh and I were getting nasty. Then it escalated to him talking about bringing in my THEN best friend. That hurt. Till this day I still hurt over it. It's been 7 years. After that the subject was dropped. Then it was bought up again about 3 years ago. I simply told him, "If you want a threesome with another woman no problem. Give me a threesome with another man 1st and then I'll give you yours."

He's never said another word about it.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• It's a common fantasy for men. But, it could lead to all kinds of unwanted things. If you do it once, why not again? You slept with another woman, why can't I? It may open doors you don't want open.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 9:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i heard its not as pleasant as you would think. If your man gets off first, sometimes you dont know what to do but to NOT get the other person done and leave them with a hard on because you dont want your man to be jealous. you really have to think about these things. Maybe if you were all strangers, it would be more comfortable.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:48 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• hubby says he'd give me a 3sum with another man if that is what i wanted. i'm very happy being with just my hubby. but i don't feel he's happy with me. am i selfish for not wanting to see him be with another woman? i just feel so hurt about the whole thing.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:49 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I don't think it makes you selfish at all.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:52 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• In your place, I would ask him why he wants to do this, and how he believes doing this is going to advance the relationship between the two of you.

If he doesn't have rational, logical answers to these questions, I would begin to believe that he's just being short-sighted and selfish in suggesting something that could permanently damage your relationship.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:55 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• he says he wants to see me and another woman together
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:27 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• since he wants to see you with another woman , if ur ok with that, tell him he can watch but not join in !
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 10:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• well actually we have agreed upon him just watching but i don't think he'll be content with that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:40 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• His answer did not address how he believes seeing you and another woman together is going to enhance or further the relationshop between the two of you. That question must be answered as well.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:09 AM on Feb. 9, 2011