Why am I so emotional?

I'm 6.5 months pregnant. I was up till 2 last night watching the movie my husband wanted to watch, and turned it off when it was over (even though I told him it wasn't a good idea to be up that late) I woke up at 7:30 and fed, combed, brushed, and dressed his children (my stepchildren) while he got ready for work. He complained about me making him bbq wings for lunch, so I made him something else. I made toast with butter and jelly on it for him and toast with margerine on it for me for breakfast. He complained about there not being undershirts in his drawer (even though he knew the dryer was broken this weekend) He took the toast I made for myself and gave it to the kids and made me feel bad the kids even said, "i'm full, I'm not going to eat it" ages 3 and 7 (idk if he meant to or not) I just don't know why I'm ready to cry... these are just small stupid things

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Maybe mention to your husband that you are feeling a little "used". He may not realize that a Thank you every once in a while is something that could go a long way.
    Hallmomma

Answer by Hallmomma at 10:45 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• men are assholes for one thing and you are pregnant so yes you are emotional. as bad as it may sound i started to cry every day around three. that is what time everyone started coming home from skool and work and i would cry cuz i liked to quiet time to myself. i cried when the baby kicked icried when the baby didn't kick hell sometimes i even cried when the phone rang. your not crazy your just pregnant and hubby is not helping things. hope it gets better for you! have a nice day
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• your very welcome. try and talk to your husband i mean is he usually like that if he is then don't bother that is just him being him but if he isn't then you need to let him remind him that you are pregnant and emotional and the way he acted really upset you; my husband isn't the understanding type and he hurt my feelings all the time when i was pregnant but thats just him he didn't mean to do it they just don't use thier heads ya know
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 17, 2008