Surprised?

I hope they make the changes needed. Are you surprised that 26 Republicans voted NO? Is this the right move?

Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 10:30 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I disagree with them on that.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:31 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I was reading that this morning. IDK if it's the right move. I would love to know if the PA helped net the domestic issues that have been caught in the last few months. I don't know if wiretapping has helped, or if the stings with the bomb plots were set up in a different manner without the use of the PA. I found myself wondering if this is good or bad, so I guess I don't have enough information on recent thwarted threats to give my honest opinion.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:33 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• IMO, PA didn't/doesn't makes us any safer. I think it was a power grab in a time of crisis, which i consider abusive, and i'm glad it didn't pass.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 12:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2011