What's for dinner?

lately i haven't felt much like eating. so it makes it really hard to figure out what to make for dinner for the family. any suggestions?

Asked by tanper29 at 10:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Making chili~~it's so cold here I figure it would warm us all up

Answer by Carolannie at 4:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I am making Enchiladas... I was going to last night but I was so tired so I will today!

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Chicken and stuffing, green beans, and rolls. When I don't feel like eating (when I was pregnant), I usually just fix something easy and let them eat it. I try to set a good example by being at the table and picking at what does look good, and then I eat later when I am hungry.

Answer by missanc at 10:40 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Not sure, maybe chopped bbq but I'll have to think of a side since I don't' have potato salad

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• lastnight was homemade chicken pot pie, tonight teriaki chicken and shrimp stir fry with homemade crab rangoon on the side. fri is taco bites make hambuger like u would maken tacos but instead of useing taco shells im useing tostidos scoop chips. toped with cheese and sour cream. kids love them. sat is our anniversary so probly make steak and mash potatoes with a veggie side.

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:13 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I would make something quick like hamburger helper or maybe chef boyardee ravioli or spaghetti and meatballs

Answer by toybar02 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I don't know but I'm in the mood for sesame chicken from the chinese restaurant.I think I might see if hubby can stop in and get some on his way home from work. :)

Answer by Ananomys at 4:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I DUNNO food. lol

Answer by dragonqueen at 10:43 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• When in doubt, hit the frozen meals section of the grocery store. I love the frozen skillet things you can get - they have lots of veggies and meat all together and you just fry them up - and I like to get frozen lasagna too. Those are so fast to make, and I usually make some canned veggies or something to go with it, and bam, dinner is done.

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:43 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• SUTZUKI (Oriental meatballs shaped like baseballs !)
    Mashed Potatoes with Mushrooms and Garlic
    Apple Pie
    Red Wine

Answer by lillyblue111 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2011