Go to the ER?

I'm a little over 7mnths. Pregnant and worried. My daughter always moves a lot at night ...its her active time but she didn't move at all last night between the hours of 11 to 8 this morning and this morning I've felt her move 3times should I push the issue with my Dr. And get a stress text or what?

moodymommy193

Asked by moodymommy193 at 10:40 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Maybe she is just changing her sleep schedule. If you've felt her this morning I would be comforted by that, but it is always good to talk to your doctor about things that don't seem normal for you. You could call and talk to them over the phone and they will tell you if they want you to come in or not.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:43 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I would just call the obstetrician and ask them. Dont' run to the ER if you don't have to. They will probably keep you sitting there for hours anyway since you are not in critical condition. Call your doctor and ask them first.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• If she's moving this morning don't worry about it.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 10:49 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• as babies grow they start to change, so it could just be a sleep change.. call your doctor to calm your nerves but i dont think it's a reason to rush to the er
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 11:05 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Babys do all sort of things now,do not get worried ,some days mine did not move at all and all was fine.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Well I would call your OB. It is common for babies to slow down toward the end because they run out of room in there. And they do change their routines. But call your OB and let them know.
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 1:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2011