Help. I need cookie recipes using 6 ingredients or less!!!

My church is having a bake sale and I'm supposed to bring cookies and brownies. So I need recipes for both if possible using 6 ingredients or less, that would sell good at a bake sale!!

wmjsease

Asked by wmjsease at 10:51 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Food & Drink

• my PB cookie recipe only requires 3 ingredients: equal parts peanut butter, sugar, and egg. so for example 2 cups PB, 2 cups sugar, 2 eggs.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• My peanut butter cookie recipe is good too - I got it off the jar of peanut butter!
    1 cup of peanut butter, 1/2 cup of sugar, 1 egg, and I add a little bit of vanilla and about a tsp of honey.
    Preheat to 325, mis everything together, and bake for 15 minutes. That doesn't make a lot, so I'd double up, at least.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I would buy the cookie dough in tubes and then can add things like m and ms, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, coconut, nuts. Then just follow recipe on package. Easy and can mix and match a lot of items. Same for brownies but can stir in peanut or nuts. Icing or top with marshmallow fluff. Happy baking
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• humbprint Cookies Recipe

Ingredients

* 1 cup of butter (2 sticks or 8 ounces), room temperature
    * 1/2 cup of sugar
    * 2 eggs, room temperature
    * 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
    * Pinch of salt
    * 2 cups of flour
    * 1 cup of chopped nuts (optional)
    * 3/4 cup of your favorite jam

* Parchment paper

Method

1 Cream the butter and sugar on high speed for about 3 minutes.

2 Separate the eggs. Add the yolks and vanilla extract to the butter mixture. If using nuts place the egg whites in a shallow dish on the side and whisk them until bubbly and frothy (the egg whites will be used to keep the nuts on the cookies).

3 Add the flour and salt. Mix until just combined. Place the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes and preheat the oven to 350F.

4 Roll the dough into balls about 1 inch in diameter. If using nuts
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Coconut Tuiles Recipe

Ingredients

* 1/4 cup (1/2 a stick) of unsalted butter, softened (see how to soften butter quickly)
    * 1/2 cup sugar
    * 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
    * 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
    * 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut, toasted lightly

Method

1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter. Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add the egg whites a little at a time, beating slowly after each addition. Beat for 5 seconds or until the mixture is smooth.

2 Sprinkle flour over the mixture and fold it in gently with 1 1/2 cups of the coconut. Spoon rounded teaspoons of the mixture 3 inches apart on to baking sheets that have been greased or using Silpat.

3 With the remaining coconut, sprinkle a little over the center of each round. Bake the rounds on the middle rack of the oven for 6 to 9 minutes, or until the edges are ligh
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Palmiers (Elephant Ears) Recipe

Ingredients

* Lots of granulated sugar
    * Puff pastry
    * Parchment Paper (aka baking paper) or a Silpat baking mat

Method

1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Sprinkle about 1/4 cup of sugar over your workstation. Roll out the puff pastry to about 10X12 inches. Sprinkle another 1/4 cup of sugar (and spices if using) over the dough.

2 Roll up the left vertical side inward, stopping in the middle of the dough. Roll up the right side of the dough. The two rolls should be meeting at the middle and touching. Press the two sides together gently and let the dough chill in the fridge for at least half an hour. Repeat with any more puff pastry you may have.

3 Starting at one end, cut off pieces of the log, in slices about 1/2 inch in thickness. Lightly sprinkle sugar onto each side. Pinch and press the sides of the two rolls together to ensure that they don't unroll d
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Raisins or Nuts
    Butter
    Eggs
    Flour
    Milk
    Sugar

(Standar quantities, you know, just like all the other recipes !)
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 4:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• A box of cake mix ( any flavor), 2 eggs and 1/3 cup of vegetable oil. Mix the dry cake mix with the other ingredients. Drop by teaspoonful onto a cookie sheet. My favorite is the yellow cake mix, but the lemon cake mix is good too!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 4:37 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• One of my fav cookie recipes uses townhouse crackers, peanut butter, & dipping chocolate. (I use the microwavable containers of Baker's dipping chocolate). Spread some peanut butter on a cracker & top it with another cracker. After your peanut butter crackers are made, dip each into chocoate, covering completely. Let them dry. It's quick. It's easy. And most people think you spent hours baking this "fancy cookie." LOL
    mamagoose524

Answer by mamagoose524 at 6:14 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Here's what I make every year for a bake sale.
    Butter Pecan Cookies
    1 yellow or white cake mix
    2 eggs
    ½ cup butter (1 stick)
    1 can (16 oz) Coconut-pecan frosting
    Preheat oven to 350. Mix with a spoon, cake mix, eggs, butter and frosting. Refrigerate dough for2 hours. Drop dough balls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. (I used a tablespoon to scoop dough, and then rolled it into a ball) Bake 8-12 minutes or till light brown around edges. Remove to rack to cool.

Macadamia Nut Cookies
    1 yellow or white cake mix
    2 eggs
    1/3 cup vegetable oil
    1 cup white chocolate chips or chunks
    ½ cup chopped macadamia nuts
    Preheat oven to 350. With a spoon, mix cake mix, eggs, And oil together. Stir in white chocolate and nuts. Drop dough balls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-12 minutes or till light golden brown around edges. Remove to rack to cool.
    One cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips or chunk
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:01 PM on Feb. 9, 2011