We get adult content

We get boxed food from the food pantry every other week, I can't afford to buy healthier food and stop going to the food pantry

I need to learn some ways of cooking things and making things without having to buy more foods... i think???

My son is to smart and loves his eggo's in the morning. So i have to either throw them away or give them to someone...

He also has a lot of toys that he has gotten from christmas that he does NOT play with, So we removed them from his room.. he brought up a toy this morning and so i took the bag out of the garage and found the toy and he ended up just playing with them for a few min. with me and that was it. what do i do with all these toys that he doesn't play with but gets them as gifts??

by the way he will be 3 on march 22. if that helps any!!

Mrs.Ro

Asked by Mrs.Ro at 11:01 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• You can take the toys to goodwill or salvation army
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 11:05 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• When my girls receive gifts that they won't use, doesn't fit (if it's clothes) or whatever then I return it. I'll either get the store credit for it or exchange for something they can use or fits...whatever the case is. It rarely happens though because most people ask me what to buy them so that they'll get things they want and/or need.

As far as food goes....check out the website www.allrecipes.com You can put in the ingredients you do have and they'll show you meals you can make with them.
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 11:09 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Is there a shelter for abused women and children in your area? You can take the toys there. When I left an abusive husband, I only took a couple of grocery bags of clothes with me. No toys.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 11:10 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• My son is to smart and loves his eggo's in the morning. So i have to either throw them away or give them to someone

I dont understant this statement.
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:57 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• also, about the toys, take them to a resale shop if they are in good shape and take the money to buy some healthy foods
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:58 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• in my area they have a food bank type thing that will give u fruits and vegies once a week u just need to show proof u live in the county. check if they have it in your area. sorry i can't think of who sponsors it.
    kadensmom04

Answer by kadensmom04 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2011