I have a painful ear infection any one have any suggestions on getting rid of it?

I have had this ear infection for about 3 weeks. VERY painful!! I have taken an antibiotics. I have tried just about everything possible! It hurts down in my jaw. I do not have insurance. I had went to the ER and the doctor said it was swimmers ear...HA I'm thinking she was wrong. So Please I would appreciate ANY suggestions.

srtbnkt

Asked by srtbnkt at 3:28 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Health

• hyrdogen proxcide 3 percerent pour it in you ear let it sit for 15 mins then let it out put it in other ear for 15 mins as well
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 3:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• we use candles from our local gnc (general nutrition center)..they state "candling is a home remedy and has not been approved by the FDA, Manufacturer, Wholesaler, Retailer or Vendors"..but we have used them for years and they will draw out the wax..the proxcide remedy works too but the candles will help clean out the wax..hope you get to feeling better soon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I sell an awesome product that is good for ears and many other infections too! It can be put into the ears a few drops. then lie down with your ear to the ceiling for 15 minutes and let it drain down inside the ear. The Silver sheild should be used 2 or 3 times in a day for relief every 6 hours! Also if you need to try something while you wait for your order just chpo up a garlic and put into some olive oil that is bearly warm and let it sit for a few minutes then drain the garlic out and apply a few drops to your ear just like the Silver Sheild! God Bless! http://mynsp.com/jeniferharrod
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 9:32 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Could the pain be in your jaw and radiating up? I had a really bad tooth (needed root canal) and I didn't realize it b/c the pain was just in my jaw and ear. Hurt like the dickens, but the teeth themselves weren't bothering me much...
    handsomebabyj

Answer by handsomebabyj at 11:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Take lots of garlic tablets and vit. C. You can also use a natural oil on cotton for earaches. PM me if you want to know how to get this oil.
    MentorByDesign

Answer by MentorByDesign at 2:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Hot tea bags make the perfect little moist heating bag.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:11 AM on Jul. 10, 2008