??? help !!! adult content

ok so this may be a little weird but i want another baby i have a 21/2 year old daughter autumn me my bf her dad and her live in a 2 bedroom apmt. she has her own room and depending on the babies gender it may sleep in her room or me and my bfs but the thing is me and my bf wanna try for a baby but we dont no if that would be right with her at home b/c she always is but we really want another kid ! wat should we do and if you go to my photos you will see my bf her dad me and my daughter autumn aka our princess :D

mykids44

Asked by mykids44 at 11:37 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• First- grammar.

Second- you wouldn't be the only couple in the world that tried for another kid with one that is 2 1/2 and at home. Wait til she is a sleep or get someone to watch her. Or even set your alarm clock for an hour ahead so you have time before she is awake.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 11:40 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• When you can afford a bigger place you can try for another baby. If you can't afford a bigger place, then you probably can't afford another baby. Sharing a room at their age is no big deal. It's when they get school age that they need separate rooms.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 11:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• My mother grew up in a 2 bedroom home with 9 brothers and sisters. I grew up sharing a room with my brother and 1 sister.

sharing a room, even with same gender, is not an issue. When I grew up, getting your own room was a privelege not a right.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• ok im confused so the bf is her dad right? and if she is 2.5 years old then obviously she is going to be at home. so do you guys have sex now? or have you guys not had sex in 2.5 years? i dont understandd how you guys cant have sex when she is home. when she goes to bed you guys can go to "bed" or before she gets up or during nap time. how do you think everyone else had a second or third kid?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• yes he is her dad !and thanx
    mykids44

Comment by mykids44 (original poster) at 11:46 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• and no we havent had sex in about 6 months
    mykids44

Comment by mykids44 (original poster) at 11:47 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• my daughter is three and yes it is hard trying to find time wen we go upstairs and shut the door she pops up or if she sleep she pops up so its like thats there job hahaha im ttc myself but its super hard sometimes wen u dont have alot of alone time but theres always a way
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 12:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• It is called having sex with the kid is asleep. Happens ALL the time!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• than you kai302 its harder than just going upstairs my daughter is always up and hiper she's lyk a newborn she dosent sleep much during the night and i think your answer is the best and twinsplus2more mind your buisness b/c its not as simple as that
    mykids44

Comment by mykids44 (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I think when we ask questions on here, we need to be prepared for any answer we get. Good luck!
    mommyIam08

Answer by mommyIam08 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 9, 2011