Ughh.. I don't understand

So i looked up mom's in my area.. I got to nervous to ask the one person that i found in fort Atkinson, How do you other mothers actually start up a conversation.. and feel compfortable to ask to get together ..... ???

Please Help me

Mrs.Ro

Asked by Mrs.Ro at 11:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I just tell them my name and explain why I wrote. I tell them how I found their name and ask them if they would be interested in doing lunch or having a playdate or whatever you are wanting. Once you break the ice, the other person can reply then you take it from there.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• you might want to start it off as a light conversation, before asking her to meet with you.

"hi, my name is so and so, i see that we both have children around the same age and we live close by. what is your childs name? mine is so and so." just keep it light for now and see how comfortable you both feel. the worst she can say is she doesnt want to meet up, and then you can search for other moms.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Just jump in there with both feet,Most ladies i have talked to have been great.good luck
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I am straight forward and like to meet new people. Good Luck
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2011