Affordable anniversary gift?

Does anyone have any ideas for a gift? Or something u got from a friend that u liked?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• 2 yrs ago for my anniversary i took my dhs wedding ring ( he dosent wear it for work, he works on machines ) anyways i took it to the mall at things rememberd and had the inside engraved with FOREVER. ( thats what my dh always says to me ) i also had it cleaned. he really liked it. and the next yr i was pregnat with my son so i coulnt wear mine.. he seceryly took mine and did the samething but instead of forever he engraved ALWAYS. ( thats what i say ) also for our anniversary night i buy a coustume ( online ) and we have a lil fun. the engraving only cost me 20 dollars. happy anniversary btw. mine is on saturday. im taken him out to dinner and a few drinks.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 9, 2011