• In the Spotlight:

What are you getting your hubby/man for V-day?

He is getting me a Kindle! I have NO clue what to get him!! What are you doing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• probably just a card, V-day is no biggie here. We been married to long for that lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:46 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• A card. We don't do big V-day gifts. He usually gets me a nice card and/or chocolates and once he got me a bracelet but we don't make it a big deal. Between birthdays, anniversaries, and Christmas we'd run out of gift ideas lol. We may go out to dinner or do a date night though.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• last year he was just my boyfriend. i got him this silver claddaugh ring that read "my soul mate" in celtic. this year i can't afford to get him anything :(
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Hub does like to a cook a fancy meal on V-day, so we will see this year
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• DH and I don't go the route you're refering to for Valentine's day. That's if we decide to celebrate it at all, which we usually don't. Valentine's day is supposed to have meaning and romance to it. So if I were to get him something it'd be a night alone, just him and I. The kids off at Grandma's. We'd go out to dinner, go to a movie, and just come home and hump like rabbits! HA! To us that's special .. Gifts really don't have much meaning to either of us. Unless it's truely something that represents our marriage.. like momofone said.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2011