How do I contact cafemom about someone having several false accounts. adult content

I am being targeted out by someone for leaving a group. I deleted her off my friends list, blocked her but now she was made several false accounts under different names to contact me and my friends and is bashing me to all of my cafe mom friends and harassing me. I don't mean to come off as a baby about it. But if she would just have had her one account I could block her and feel safe but with multiply accounts I don't feel safe. I love cafe mom and my friends and has been amazing for me but now I feel even though I have not done anything wrong I am going to be forced to leave cafe mom. Or is there is any way to change my screen name so that she won't know it's me by a different screen name. Any help would greatly be appreciated because as of right now I am not getting much sleep because I am stressed and keep having to get on just to make sure things aren't being said to my friends.

d_cohoon

Asked by d_cohoon at 11:47 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I would use the contact us link and report it that way.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• That person sounds psychotic. I wish there was an online justice system or online police. I think there needs to be for this kind of behavior. THat is just ridiculous. I don't know what to say, hun. The only thing I can think of is create a new account with a fake name yourself. Use that for a few weeks until she realizes that you're not going to respond through the other account.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:53 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i agree with above PP use the contact us link and report her
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I'd report her, most likely they can search IP addresses and know every account she has. But at the same time I would start creating a second account myself and switching over to it....for awhile at least I wouldn't let anyone know that it was me
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:57 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Jademom07 Where do I find the contact us link? I didn't see one. Thanks

Imogine thanks and yes she is I have another friend on here that had the same problem and last night was a bad night for both of us. She joined a group I am head admin in and that my friend is owner in and wanted to be an admin and my friend let her because she said she had twins and she really is just trying to get pregnant. So she did and we went to a chat room for admins and she snapped and theatened me in there and the other admins that were in there saw all the negective things about me. Sadly we turned into good friends before this happen and in an message we had exchanged numbers and emails. Now she is saying she is going to contact my kids and tell them what kind of mother they really have. I know she can't and it's not true but it is sad she is trying to involve my children. Thanks again.
    d_cohoon

Comment by d_cohoon (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• cara124 and Mom2jack04 Thank you some much. I feel like I am living an endless nightmare. Cafe mom is suppose to me my retreat and safe place to go and be myself and get to talk to other moms. I love this place but now I have to watch my back on here. Thanks again.
    d_cohoon

Comment by d_cohoon (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• level 2 and a history of another mom stalking you?
    how is that possible when it looks like you just joined?
    do you have more than one account?
    Anonymous

• Anon perhaps she doesn't frequent the answer section but mainly stays to her groups.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• No I only have one account but this is the first time I have ever asked a question but I have been on cafe mom since 2009. But my page is set to private because of this problem. But I have been active on cafe mom since 2009.
    d_cohoon

Comment by d_cohoon (original poster) at 12:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Mom2Jack04 That is true I have never even notice there was a question section until today. I only get on my groups usually. Thanks.
    d_cohoon

Comment by d_cohoon (original poster) at 12:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2011