Which is easier and cheaper and more accurate? need answer asap please!

i only have $14 and i need to buy a pregnancy test and some heart lolipops for the lil kids i work with. would a 3pack test for $10 and some lolipops for $2 plus tax be easier? or would going to the dollar store and buying 3test for $3 and some lolipops for $1 plus tax? would a test from walmart be more accurate or does it matter? i let my brother borrow money so im kinda low on cash and need it to atleast the rest of the week. also, last night i bought dinner for my family cause we didnt have anything for dinner.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• BUY the cheap tests! I did a first response the DAY before my missed period and it was negative. A cheap dollar store one was positive.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:50 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I'd go to the dollar store, they are just as accurate as the expensive name brand tests
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Honestly if it was me I would just skip the test for this week if you are that short on cash.

If you feel like you must test dollar store test.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• From my experience Dollar Tree ones work just as good as walmarts. I have used Dollar Trees only except one from walmart and they both read the same thing. Same goes for my family, we always buy them from Dollar Tree. So I would save your money and buy 3 from there and lollipops from there as well :) Good Question
    d_cohoon

Answer by d_cohoon at 11:53 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• dollar store im going on my lunch break to get the ovulation test and pregnancy test they are very accurate
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 11:56 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I agree with kai. Skip the test. You will find out soon enough if you are or not.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:57 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• thanks ladies :) my period wasnt much of my period, just spotting, and ive been feeling nauseous, lightheaded, headaches and stuff the past week. i think i might go the dollar store on my way home. i just want to find out b4 my boyfriend leaves town this weekend.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:02 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Good luck dear!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:16 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Good luck and both are safe from Dollar Tree.
    d_cohoon

Answer by d_cohoon at 12:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• First buy one pregnancy test at Walmart, a pregnancy test that has a result of positive is always right, you need just one to find out. So, you just need one test. And buy the 1 dollar lollipops for the kids at the dollar store! As for making it until the end of the week, after doing your shopping for all these you will maybe have 10 dollars left, if you are really hungry get some food at Mcdonalds from the dollar menu. And do not spend on anything else. Next time look out for number one, which is you. I have been thru some hard times myself, and I can relate to you. Sometimes I went to bed without dinner, it is good for the weight. LOL! Take care of your money. Set your priorities straight next time.
    xochitle

Answer by xochitle at 12:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2011