Playdate: Why do girls have to scream so much?

I can't remember any screaming from when I was little ...
My dd had a playdate with her bestie today. I'm glad it's over. I've got a headache. Also from telling them off. lol

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• LOL thats funny! when my 4 year old DD gets together with her 4 year old bestie they tend to scream out of excitement sometimes too. Me & my friend often ask them to play in the bedroom for a while & the noise of their fun still carries out into the living room :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• My girls do not scream, they know that it is not allowed but my guess would be just because they are so excited. I would just keep reminding them not to.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:52 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Oh screaming little girls. ARGGGGGGGG! That is worse than nails on a chalkboard. I've always had to put the breaks on when my daughter and her friends screamed. If they didn't listen, the playdate would have been over and they would have had to sit quietly till the other child was picked up. Luckily when I told my daughter and her friends to stop screaming, they listened lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• My son and his friend scream like crazy. They drive their cars back and forth and just yell the entire time.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:22 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• my DD is not a screamer, but girls do tend to me more talkative than boys and so it will be noiser when girls are playing.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i would like to know that too!
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2011