What the best way to study your sunday school lesson and how to take notes from it.iam using the david c.cook sunday school book for adults

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 12:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• like you would study/learn anything. as you read the required reading, you take it into comprehension. if you come to something that causes you to want to think about it a bit further, make a note of it. (to reference when you do come back to that point). if anything intrigues you, or causes you to question what you read, make a note of it.
    if you find you get 'stuck', you can refer to your notes and ask another person (specifically a teacher or fellow student of whatever you are studying). anytime you read, you should write down words/phrases that stand out in your mind. that is where you can begin to delve deeper into your study.
    (hope that wasn't too redundant.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Sorry to hear that. So the brainwashing continues.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 3:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I think about the real meaning and how I can apply it to my daily life. Sometimes I find a deeper meaning than what is on the surface of an article or study. I write in my journal my ideas and thoughts. I can remember better when I am writing. :) Ask "why?" and meditate until things click. GL.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 5:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• (hmm...and i thought only xtians were the ones who answered snarkily to posts that didn't concern them...imagine that!!)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• (hmm...and i thought only xtians were the ones who answered snarkily to posts that didn't concern them...imagine that!!) Answer by dullscissors

What snark??  I am completely serious.  Besides that, it got me 3 extra points!

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:10 AM on Feb. 10, 2011