Stay Quiet and Keep the Peace or Speak Up and Watch the Chaos Errupt? adult content

So ex boyfriend whom you are friends with and have been for a very long time and is also friends with your current S/O has been buggin for some on the side action.
Your love life is pretty stale with current S/O to the point of it being downright depressing.
Your current S/O doesnt even seem that attracted to you anymore and the only time you get sex is when you've finally have enough and you break down and cry and then he gives you some "pitty sex" or so it seems.
The ex boyfriend continuously for weeks has been sending txts tellng you how hot you are and how much he misses you. He talks dirty but you like it so its okay.
At least you feel wanted for a change.
You know in your heart you could never cheat on your S/O even if he doesnt give you enough love and attention, you still love him so theres no way it will ever happen.

BUT you think what if him knowing what your ex has been texting turns the fire back on and he gets a little jealous and maybe if he knows how much another man wants you maybe a little light of clarity will shine above his head.
So I ask you all would you stay quiet and keep the peace or Speak up and watch the Chaos errupt?

p.s. this is not about me btw this is about YOU.What YOU would do.Not what you think I should do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I would never allow the ex to text me. I would tell him to knock it off. I would tell my SO that a stranger hit on me if the goal was to light a spark. Telling him it was my ex would start a huge fire, explosion even....
    marshsmom

Answer by marshsmom at 12:37 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I would STOP talking to my ex and START talking to my SO!!!!!
    klhoe

Answer by klhoe at 2:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i would not tell my s/o and start trouble especially if i like the attention from my ex. the fact that i like the attention makes me just as responsible for his heavy flirting because i am receptive to it and i did nothing to stop his advances. i would either leave my current s/o because i do not want his pity sex, or try talking to him so i could figure out why he does not want to make love to me...and then go from there. if i tell my current s/o just to start trouble, that would be childish of me. there are other ways to feel better about myself than having 2 men fight over me.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• let the chaos begin
    Anonymous

• i use the texts to make myself feel very sexy and take my current boyfriend in a way his has never known
    i also stop any future texts from old boyfriend, because overlappingrelationships is never a good outcome for anyone
    if i do not want to be with current boyfriend, i end it, take some time with myselfbefore starting a new relationship with anyone
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:42 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I would separate myself from both of them and wait for a man who loved me for the person I am on the inside, who saw me as the woman he absolutley could not live without to the point that he proposed marriage, gave me a ring, and told me he wanted to make me the happiest woman alive for the rest of my life. Then I would marry him and never have to worry about being sexually fulfilled for the rest of my days. That's what I would do.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I was in a similar situation. I was still having a great sexual relationship with my SO, however. But this guy that my SO was friends with (I had messed around with him before my SO and I got together) started saying how he had feelings for me, and how he loved me but couldn't tell me at the time. I kept telling him "that's nice, I thought you were great too, but I'm better off". Then one night he texted me to touch myself for him.

I told my SO. Chaos ensued. We are better for it though.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 12:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• First off I don't give booty calls to ex's. They are ex's for a reason so why should I reward them with sex? As for the new guy, I tell him step up to the plate or I'll find someone who will. That gives him a chance to know I'm not happy and he needs to fix things. If he doesn't then I find someone who will but I don't walk backwards. I find someone new who might actually like and respect me. I know where the ex's have been and how they treated me. I won't go back to that. I look forward. If all else fails I get out my Jack Rabbit vibrator and handle things myself. I don't need a man for sex. I do love the attention they give though so I'd at least get attention elsewhere....but not from the ex's.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:57 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I would have to just tell the other guy to leave me alone because I am now MARRIED. If he didn't listen I'd tell DH that this guy is bothering me and he would put an end to it quick. I don't feel like it would be smart to continue flirting or having inappropriate chat with the ex.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 2:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I wouldn't risk my relationship like that. I'd tell the ex to leave me alone and if he didn't stop I'd share the situation with my husband so at least he would know the advances were unwarranted.

As for intimacy issues with current partner - talk it through and re-vitalize. It can be done!
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 1:25 AM on Feb. 10, 2011