Do you like PEPSI(DIET) OR DIET COKE AND GIVE REASONS?

avilio54

Asked by avilio54 at 12:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Pepsi because that is who my husband works for :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I drink a diet coke or coke zero only every once in a while. I don't think soda is good for you and I don't think that artificial sweeteners are healthy either. I drink a couple of cups of coffee in the morning, and water all the rest of the time. Coke Zero=special occasion.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Wait, I'm confused...was this a question about if we drink diet soda or if we preferred coke or pepsi? LOL
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I like the Cherry Coke Zero. It just tastes better to me. I don't drink a lot of soda, but once in a while if I have some, that's what I reach for.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 12:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Diet Coke...mmm. Hardly ever drink diet, but sometimes I get a craving. I'm not a pepsi girl at all.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Diet coke, because I think you're either a Coke or Pepsi person =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• yuck...i hate all diet soda. it tastes nasty and way too sweet. i need my regular soda when i go out
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I'm a diabetic, I don't drink much pop (here in WNY it's pop, not soda), when I do, yes it's diet....but I prefer diet cherry Dr. Pepper! If I had to choose between diet pepsi or diet coke i'd choose the diet coke, it's not as sweet
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2011