Any real strange DREAMS LATELY? EXPLAIN?

avilio54

Asked by avilio54 at 12:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Health

• The night before last, I had a dream that my sister gave me a bowl full of ecstacy and I was just sitting in a room all alone taking all of it. Then she told me she was going out and my best friend and I were invited, but my friend told me he was going hiking instead, so I was really upset that we couldn't go.
    Then last night, I dreamt that me and the same friend were getting coffee, and after he ordered his, some big guys came and took his coffee. I called them assholes and they beat me up, so my friend and the other people around fought them off. Then my friend gave me $10 and told me to order 47 coffees for him because he had to go to work. I asked if $10 would be enough and he said "yeah, 47 coffees, $1 each".
    I have really detailed dreams. Ha ha
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Haha I like that. 47 coffees $1 each.. $10 should cover it. Lol
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Last night I had a dream of a ship accident in Singapore. The master of the ship wanted to talk with me, so I left the party I attended, got a VHF and started giving directions to the Master on how to rescue his ship.

The funny thing is, in REAL LIFE my hb woke me up with a kiss, and I told him "just a sec baby, I'm dreaming of a ship emergency, let me speak with the Captain and then I'll wake up !"
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2011