For those of you that have three year olds............... adult content

are they like completely out of hand most of the time? half the time mine will not listen or she will talk back. ughhhhhhhh i want to pull my hair out. it doesnt help that she has teen siblings but omg....

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Yes, my daughter is like that.. I thought I had until she was a teenager to get the sassiness I am getting now.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• lol yes my 4 year old was like that at 3, very defiant & stubborn. now at 4 she has somewhat grown out of it but now she seems to have selective hearing. the attitude problem is much better though.

my 2 year old is starting to get into that phase, she'll tell me no or not listen to me.

very frustrating at times! consistency is the key.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• My son will be Three in June and is like that. If I tell him to do something he tells me to be quiet sometimes.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Yes -- my 3.6 year old has gotten really sassy recently -- ALWAYS has something to say! She has been in time-out more than when in her 2's!!!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• whew glad its not just mine. i just thought she was an extreme bad ass lol
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I have a son who turned 3 in Nov. and yes, this has started happening.. some days are full of back talk and sassy mouthy behavior..stay strong.. I hear its a phase lol!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I just usually take her outside 2 ride her bike...or do our nails, hair, play games...
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• oh yes, all Brandon does is talk back, not listen, run, scream etc... and he doesn't have any siblings over 1 year old
    BrandonBearsMom

Answer by BrandonBearsMom at 6:16 PM on Feb. 9, 2011