Vent!!!!!

I'm not really asking question i just need to vent. My dh is coming home next week. i just dont know when, and how can i make rsvp's if i dont know the actual date. he keeps changing it on me and I have to take time off of wrk to see him off the plane. and i have to tell my boss something. Don't get me wrong, im happy he is coming home. And i cant wait to see him i just need to know something. so i can plan on when im going up there and for how long.

mommydaj

Asked by mommydaj at 1:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• You sound like a military spouse! LOL From one who has BTDT, I know that feeling. You just learn after a few times that they get home when they get home. The best thing you can do is give your boss a 'window' at this point. Things can change, even at the last minute. I remember one deployment, within 2 weeks of the homecoming the date/time information changed at least 25 times. It was unreal, but not really all that unusual.

I hope you get a concrete date/time and it really is carved in stone! :D
    SimplyLaine

Answer by SimplyLaine at 1:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I know you want to be there when he gets off the plane, but maybe it's not realistic. If it was me, I'd have him take another way home like a shuttle or the like.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I hope it works out for you.It's probably driving him crazy that he can't give you a definite answer. Enjoy his homecoming!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Not sure... My BIL is coming home this month and my sis has the party planned. Maybe Marines are different?
    I think you should stop stressing and just focus on the fact that your hubby is coming home! ♥
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• thank you all for your comments. i have decided that I'm not gonna stress. It will all work out. Thank you guys again it was nice to get this off my chest. lol
    mommydaj

Comment by mommydaj (original poster) at 12:26 AM on Feb. 10, 2011