How many groups are you in here on CM?

I'm in 64! The sad thing is that I just left like a dozen this week because they weren't active at all anymore. I didn't realize how many groups I was in lol. A few of them are mine, though, and I'm going to try to delete two of them that never took off.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 1:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in About CafeMom

• WAAY too many. I cleaned house a while ago and unjoined the ones that either had too much or too little activity but I should really just leave the ones I never visit.
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 1:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• One. Epilepsy
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 1:31 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• eh...maybe 8.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• like 6 or 7
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 1:37 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• LOL I usually only end up being active in about a dozen a week, depending on how often I'm on here and which ones are active at the time. I get on here a few times a day (well, most days), browse around Answers and my groups, then go back to whatever I was taking a break from. I seem obsessive (because of the number of groups), but a lot of them are sister groups and pretty much have the same people and similar topics and the like.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2011