Domestic Discipline in the family...

momof6lilgirls

Asked by momof6lilgirls at 1:31 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• sealed liphmmm.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:33 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• you say "its a painful life" why would you want that for your children?

as far as him punishing you as he sees fit.. that is completely barbaric and disrespectful to women. you are an adult are you not? your husband cannot punish you.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Children who have received physical punishment are more likely to do the opposite with their own children.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 1:33 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I really do not know what to think of this question, if you are real or not. I am really scared for you and your daughters. This is no way to live and bring up children in a house hold like this. You need to leave. OMG!
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry, did you say that your husband punishes you? Did you suddently go from adult to child when you got married? Take charge of yourself and your kids. Do you punish him? Is he always perfect? So what if he is the head of household, you are a wife and mother; is that of no merit to you. Do not let him treat you like a child; I worry for you and your kids. Good luck
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• You need to get out of this marriage quickly; would you want your daughters to be treated this way? This is what they are growing up with so chances are, they will think it's OK for a man to mistreat them too. Please take care of them and yourself.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• oh wow lol my dh only spanks me in the bedroom lmao and it's not b/c i'm being punished...and to spank a baby...A BABY!!??! you are crazy
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Am I the only one that doesn't see more info other than "Domestic Discipline in the family"?
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• She must have deleted her question, that's all I see too.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 1:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I didn't delete anything... you may have to click it to open it. Not sure...
    momof6lilgirls

Comment by momof6lilgirls (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2011