How do spirits know things about your future? If they aren't loved ones who have passed?

logankaysmomi

Asked by logankaysmomi at 1:44 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't think spirits of humans that know our future, instead I think angels that are here with us do. They prevent bad things from happening to us every day. That's my opinion.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• They are demons and they lie.
    Anonymous

• They don't and they do not need dead people to help them with your future.
    Demons actually operate on your past. Demons really do not know the future like God does. It is hidden from them so the "future" is based on things you do now and what you have done in the past. Its false and it does not come from God in the third Heaven but from the demonic realm in the 2nd Heaven. Most Psychics will deny this but the true is the demonic will twist things just so to make it look true but it is false.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• They are not our loved one..1/3 of the angels were cast out of heaven Satan lead them in rebellion against God. They are demons. Pray for revelation and understanding..God is faithful..
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 1:54 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I don't personally think that demons--if they exist at all--give a flying crap about human beings. Human beings would like to THINK that's so, but I find it VERY difficult to believe. I believe that my mother's spirit "inspired" me to bake butter cookies for christimas. I don't get what advantage a demon would have had for getting me to make butter cookies, but I understand why my mom would. As spirit beings,the ghosts of our loved ones have inside info about what might happen to us in the future, and they certainly know info about what HAS happened to us. The conception that they turn into demons or vengeful movie monsters is ridiculous. They have the same personalities that they had as living beings and this is often how we recognize them. Still, I am NEVER going to bake a quadruple batch of cookies like that EVER again!!! LOL
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 5:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Im 100% sure that they are demons, God assures us that no one but him knows what is in store for us, anyone or anything claiming so works forsatan.

And of course they dont care about us, that why they like to disturb and make pun out of "haunting us".. demons saying such non sense are here on a job.

Thats getting you to to be deceived.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Perhaps because they live outside of time and space?
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Before we are born, we make a lifechart. When souls pass/cross over, they have access to everyone's lifechart. However, not all readers (even me) are able to see everything 100%--that is because we are sometimes not meant to "intervine" in some situations. That's why not all psychics see every single thing that is going to happen (if we all knew every detail about everything that will happen, there would be no point to living). Life is school, not a "test". We come here to advance our souls, since life (when we die) is 100% perfect. So we come here to experience challanges and struggles (why "life" is so "hard" and stressful). We each tho, have a spirit guide--that "voice we hear when we should/shouldn't do something"--they are always trying to guide us to our best decisions. That's why 99% of the time--our "gutt feelings" is RIGHT. ;)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 11, 2011