would you pay someone to do your errands,laundry or pick up your kids if you didnt have the time if so how much would you pay?

im thinking about starting this up because i wanna keep being a SAHM so im thinking of ideas i could do....this is one of them if you would how much would you pay?

brandnew744

Asked by brandnew744 at 11:16 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I wouldn't be able to afford to pay for such things, but I think this is a great idea. I thought of starting a similar business before and essentially calling myself a personal assistant. I was going to break things down into units called TSU's (short for Time Saving Units- the units are approximately equal to an hour, but also take into account the difficulty of the job). Each TSU would cost $10 and each job would be assigned a TSU. For instance: Laundry would be 1 TSU, Dusting would be 1 TSU, Grocery shopping would be 1.5 TSU's, Pick up of children would be .5 TSU. You can also let people purchase their TSUs in advance, and then decide how they'd like to use them.
    Just an idea.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I would SO pay someone to do errands. I HATE errands, but I love laundry so what I usually do is trade out with someone. I used to do my friends laundry if they would grocery shop for me. Now I have my hubby, lol.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I have always wished there was someone to call when I needed something like a gallon of milk, or to pick up dinner. We dont have a lot of places that deliver food here, so my only choice is pizza. I hated getting myself and 2 tdodlers ready to go out just for small things, like the milk or a loaf of bread.
    brancoj

Answer by brancoj at 3:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I would so pay someone to do my laundry lol but i am a Sahm to so i wouldnt see the point but i know some people who would.

Stacey.x
    happytohelp

Answer by happytohelp at 4:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2008