How bad did nesting get for you?

summerbear

Asked by summerbear at 2:07 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i just cleaned and made sure everything was orderly and put away. But mostly I cleaned.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 2:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• the funny thing is nesting never ended for me. i never used to be much of a neat freak. i moved into my new place at 9 months pregnant and just had to keep the place clean all the time. i'm 6 months pp now and i still have to have the house spotless. i go crazy if anything is out of place
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I was cleaning like crazy waiting for my first child to arrive; with my second I knew I'd never sleep once he was born so I didn't get up in the middle of the night to do laundry or mop like I did with my first child, and my 3rd came during the hottest part of the summer and we didn't have ac so my energy was sapped.
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 2:14 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• We are moving next month because I can't get this place clean enough.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 4:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2011