Did your baby do this?

We have bought at least 20 pacis for our 11mo. She has managed to lose all of them. We even have the clip on thing that holds the paci to her. What gives?

summerbear

Asked by summerbear at 2:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• yes! lol my ds throws his and idk where 1/2 of them are, we're down to 3 now lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Yep! It's a gift that some babies have. :) I always had a spare pack or two in reserve.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I think i have bought more binkies in one week than i have bought food for a month lol (its an exaggeration but you get the idea). My husband has even had to make a frantic pacy stop at walmart because we couldnt find a single one at bedtime lol. My son also hides them, he has a couple stashes around the house and he is smart enough to know when mom is near not to get one so i dont find where his stash is lol. I have turned my house practically upside down and still dont know where he stashes them but he always manages to come around a corner with one in his mouth lol, its a bugger when your trying to paci break him!
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 2:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• My daughter is only 4 months old so lucky for me I haven't got to experience that yet. I just now got her to take a different one other than the one they give them at the hospital.
    MorganStout2008

Answer by MorganStout2008 at 2:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Yes. I bought them practically every time I went to the store.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:02 PM on Feb. 9, 2011