PROACTIVE SKIN CARE LINE

Is it true on how GOOD it is? I was just curious as I see more & more celebrities doing their commercials now. I am fortunate to have nice skin & take care of my skin, and was wondering what your experience was like using that product?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I tried it a few years ago, and in my opinion, it's crap. Didn't do anything at all for me. I don't have the worst skin, but it didn't help me with the few breakouts I get, at all. Now, it's supposed to be "improved," but I wouldn't waste my money. Also, whenever I called to cancel my account and shipment of the products, the lady tried to sell me a "STRONGER" version! WTH? If it's sooo great, why would I need something stronger?
    MacyKaysMommy

Answer by MacyKaysMommy at 2:14 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I think that a dermatologist is the best place to go for skincare if you have acne-prone skin; but my SS14 has used it and it seems to work ok on him. Not the best, but his breakouts seem to be under control. I think it's like anything else; it's not going to work for everyone. I know adults that have used it and swear by it, others that thought it was a waste of money.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I tried it for a few days and had a bad reaction to it. My face turned all red and itchy. Oh, and it bleaches your towels!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2011