Do you consider yourself to be a prude? adult content

Why do you feel that way about yourself?
Do you wish you could change it?
What would you like to do to lighten up a little?

If you DON'T consider yourself a prude
What do you do that makes you non prudish (lol)
What would you suggest to a prude woman that wants to change?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I am not prude!! lol
    I take pics on my cell and send them to my DH
    When DH and I are visiting people like friends or in-laws
    i will text or whisper in DH's ear i'm horny or can't wait til we
    get home! ; )

I would tell a prude he's your man or woman and show him how much they turn you on still!!!
    It's just between the 2 of you so have a little fun...
    klhoe

Answer by klhoe at 2:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I am far, far from being a prude.

I would say, the #1 reason I am not a prude is because: I fully understand, accept and am comfortable with my own sexuality, my own sexual needs, and my own sexual desires. Being totally comfortable and accepting of my own, makes me in turn more comfortable and accepting of others. I would say the #2 reason I think I'm not a prude is: They way I was raised/taught both culturally and religiously about sex and sexuality in general. Being of Indian descent/being raised Hindu I have a very open opinion in regards to sex/sexuality. I was raised/taught that sex is an amazing pleasure to be had, explored and reveled in. That sex is a cosmic dance that connects us to the divine. Pursuit of pleasure is 1 of the 4 life goals of a Hindu (Kama) as well. Even our "Gods" are sexually active.lol.

I think these are the 2 things that have the most influence in regards to my views on sex/sexuality.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• No I'm quite the opposite. I grew up in Europe anything goes there.
    I will never understand why in American Culture it's ok to show a woman getting her head blown off on TV but not ok to see her breasts. I'll never get it.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I know others consider me a prude because I blush and don't talk about private sexual matters with pretty much anyone other than my husband.

I don't consider myself a prude because I am very open about sex WITH my husband. I'm not a missionary-girl.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I'm not a prude at all!

I joke around a lot! I don't take life very seriously...
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 2:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• HaHa. NO! But my husband is!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Me? Prude?I 'm more slutty than prude.I will try ANYTHING..very few things are off-limits. I guess,my advice to a "prude" (I so hate labels) would be to try and push the envelope ,so to speak. Try and do things outside your comfort zone BUT in baby steps ....
    whiskey80

Answer by whiskey80 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Absolutely not. I'm comfortable with my body and my sexuality, and I'm not scared to try new things with my DH. I think it's about confidence, attitude, and trusting your partner. Start by asking your partner what he likes, and go slow (with only what you can be comfortable with). Maybe have sex with the lights on, on your kitchen table - be spontaneous ... and enjoy!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I'm a prude about certain things or around certain people.

I'm open sexually with my husband and don't mind talking about it s/ some people but I don't appreciate people being crude or acting sexually around me.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:42 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• well im prude sometimes it depends
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2011