Excersise???

I'm trying to loose some weight ladies.... (arent we all)
I'm currently doing a "walking" DVD. I like it, but want a change. What is everyone else doing?

MrsDAP

Asked by MrsDAP at 2:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I do Leslie Sansone's WATP's videos but yes it can get boring, especially since I use the same dvd, since it's the fastest pace one she has....and the others seem too easy. So, I recently took The Biggest Loser's Power Walk out of the library to try. At first when I started to try it I thought it was going to be a flop.....each mile is 16 minutes and the pace when it started seemed slow.....but when they add lunges, jogging, jumping jacks, weights, skiing and such I was sweating my butt off. It's a GREAT workout and 2 miles with that feels a lot more intense and calorie burning than 4 with Leslie.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I like Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred..its at walmart for about $8. It is a great workout!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Today I'm going for a run. I am doing a 5K this Sunday, which reminds me - I still need to sign up for that race!!
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 2:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I've gotten the Shred... HATE it. I was lucky to come out of it without a black eye. Not for a larger breasted woman..... otherwise it would be good.
    MrsDAP

Comment by MrsDAP (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I dont know anything about big boobs lol *jealous*
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Oh and because of the jogging portions and jumping jacks, I wear a sports bra on top of my regular bra....gives me enough support to not have them flying around everywhere.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• when my at home routine gets a bit stale, i go for a hike on the weekends. i love the hiking because it is refreshing to be out doors, plus it is a nice view. i also do jump rope at home, it is great cardio and fun.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2011