Hospital bag

i was just wandering when you ladies had yours packed and what did you bring? thank you

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 2:31 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I ended up packing more than i needed, you just really need some soap (nothing smelly), pads,a hair brush, toothbrush, a nursing bra and breast pads and toothpaste, some pjs, and clothes for baby, and a camera! Take use of their tv, itll be on your charge whether you use it or not, i had brought books and stuff and didnt use anything, i either watched tv or played with baby, they provide the most comfortable underwear that really helps cuz it doesnt even feel like your wearing it (itll be nice, youll be sore), they also give you really comfy socks that have skids on the bottom so you dont slip and fall either. Also if you plan on putting your baby on a binkie bring your own, i found out the hard way that the green pacifiers they give you are just so not worth the hassle
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 2:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i had mine the week before i was "supposed" to go in to be induced, BUT i went into early labor and didnt have my bag with me. went the hospital bc i was hurting and he sent me straight down to labr and delivery. I packed anything i thought i needed. a robe, socks, tooth brush, hairbrush , extra clothes to leave in and for the baby i packed 2 outfits. couldnt decide what to dress him in to come on, and i packed his baby book, some socks to put on his hands cuz they scratch their face up real bad and its the only thing that stays on good. everything else is usually there for you at the hospital for the baby
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I brought the normal things like an outfit to bring home, extra underwear, nursing bra, pajamas, slippers, socks, baby clothes, baby blankets, extra cash, drinks, snacks (I dont like hosp food lol), cell phone, camera, phone numbers of people I had to call and didnt have the numbers memorized, and some bottled water.

Answer by gemgem at 2:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• shampoo, conditioner, hair dryer (hate to have dirty hair--lol) underwear, night gown, own pillow, socks, hair brush, tooth brush, camera, clothes to come home in for me and baby, slippers so you can walk around after birth
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2011