Do you to food panties?

my family in PA (I live about 7 hours away) go to everyone, the free lunches and get free stuff for there kids for xmas. It makes me mad, not cause they need it (never down anyone, I have been there myself!!) but cause they are lazy. My aunt (only a yr older then me) lives off her daughters ssi checks. She can't work cause it is always the employers fault on why she gets fired..LMAO!. It isn't it is her.. She gets everything for free, as does my gram (who is 72 so she has worked for her free stuff).
It just make me mad. I see people here go to them and they are wearing ugg!! yes UGG! boots, and name brand clothes, driving nice cars.. why? do you go if you don't need too?

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 2:37 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When I was a kid I used to go with my grandmother to food pantries. It almost seemed like it was just a normal way of life for us and for some others. Everyone that went was always so friendly to eachother..I do remember that.
    But if I remember correctly..we really did need it.Too much to get into but ...we were fed and thats how we were fed many times.
    As an adult, I have had a to go with my head hanging low a couple times.
    But I have given back so much more.
    I used to do small childrens clothing drives and drop of a truck load to the Catholic Charitiy Center in Cleveland.
    I have also donated much food when we have had an abundance.
    I feel okay about having had to recieve by being able to give back when I could.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Your title made me LOL.
    Anonymous

• I thought you were talking about edible undies!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• My panties are a no food zone :-)

((( Have I ever gone to a food pantry? Yes, to donate and volunteer. To receive services, No.))
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:42 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I've never had food in my panties
    Anonymous

• Like ria7, I too thought you were talking about edible panties
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• LOL

sorry but that made me laugh :)
    Nope, never fed my panties..sounds like fun hehe
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• OMG! I didn't even notice that.. sorry.. LMAO! TOO!
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• People shouldnt go if they dont truely need it..it is taking away from those who do need it and people should take pride in providing for their own needs. Welfare isnt supposed to bump up your standard of living and help you have your wants, it is to help when you can't put food on the table and your family would be without food if you didnt get the assistance.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• ok, do you go to food pantries?!.. that is what it should read.
    r00j04j08