What did you do with your tax money?

we don't get much back but yet we pay in $1400 a month or more in taxes.. ugh!. but what we get we save, and are buying a newer 4wd vechile this fall with cash :) (been saving up $300 a week for the last year as well)
so what are you getting with yours?

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 2:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Good for you. You should be proud of yourself for saving each week and buying with cash!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• we bought a used older truck then just paying for new tires insurance smog registration then with the extra my husband is getting a ps3 for his birthday and i will probably buy some things for the baby on the way
    djsmommy13

Answer by djsmommy13 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• We fixed my dh car, got me a little car to drive around town in. I paid up my bills. I got the boys DSI's and my dd had a nice bday party and got new clothes & toys there. I am looking for a new loveseat & dinette but thats about all were doing. The rest is going into savings.

Answer by gemgem at 2:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• We havent filed yet, last year we got back ten grand. My husband is a saver pay off any bills kinda guy but I am thinking I will get a new stainless steel stove ya :)
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 4:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Paying off debts and saving up to go to a wedding.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 2:42 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• saving up to go to a wedding? or have a wedding?
    where is the wedding that you have to go too? Just never heard of anyone saving to go to one.
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• We are paying off some debts, filing for bankruptcy (not due to credit cards but medical bills), going on vacation to see my parents, and paying all of our bills ahead 3 months. Then save the rest.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:51 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I am pretty sure medical can't be claimed on a bankruptcy. you may want to look into that.
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Got some furnishure
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 3:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i mean furniture,lol
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2011